help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Enlarge calendar view

Enlarge calendar view

3 weeks 5 days ago
Hi,

I'm trying JEM event manager as a calendar for my site.
However, the calendar shows up very small in my sidebar-right (occupying about only half the available space).
Can you please advise me how it can be shown full width?
I can not find any clues in the documentation, nor in this forum.

Joomla 4.4.8 ; JEM 4.2.2
Sincerely, André

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Enlarge calendar view

3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago
Please send a screenshot to better understand, what you mean: we have simplelist menue, calendar menue, different modules...
Thank you for trying JEM.
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by jojo12.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Hi, thanks for your quick reply.
I cannot paste an image here, and the calendar is only visible for registred users.
Is there any other way I can send it to you?

Alternatively, could you perhaps point me in the right direction?
I have the table width in the Settings at 100% and assumed that that would show the calendar (view bij month) at 100% of the available space. Alass.

My web browser development tool tells me that i'm looking at div class <card-body>
If I look at div id="eventcalq132" class="eventcalq", i am able to change te values width and maxwidth at .eventcalq from pixels to 100%, which makes the table fill the whole available space (which is what I want), but I cannot find how (or rather where) to change these values permanently (the changes in devtools are temporary). Also now I would be looking how to change the height of the table as well as the table now appears 'stretched' (but there seems to be no value for that given).

Sorry for this awkward answer, but (obviously) I'm not a programmer, however I do not shy away of changing a few values here and there :)

3 weeks 5 days ago
I sent you a PM.

3 weeks 4 days ago
In /modules/mod_jem_cal/tmpl/mod_jem_cal.css line 10, you can change the eventcalq class (uncommet width and change, or up max-width to width of your sidebar-right)

Example:

.eventcalq {
/*width: 220px;*/
max-width:420px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
margin-bottom: 10px;
}

3 weeks 2 days ago
Thank you very much!

This has done the trick for me.
I knew this shouls be possible, but would have liked a setting to do this, instead of having to code this.
The same holds tur for the height of the table, which remains the same, causing the calandar to appear strched.
Anyway, thank you again for helping me out.

André

Time to create page: 0.700 seconds