help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

feature-request: add css-class to events

feature-request: add css-class to events

5 months 2 weeks ago
Hi folks!

It would be nice to have an option to add a css-class to each event.

regards
Berndi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: feature-request: add css-class to events

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago
Hi Berndi,

not sure that anyone will understand what you want. Please elabroate/specify your wish much more (e.g. which view).
If I have a look at the eventlist view I see classes that can be used by css:

Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Wolfgang.

5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago
In the detail view the events already have a unique class each, wich you can use to style individually. In the event_id followed by the id of the event, e.g. event_id1.

I added a feature request to github: github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project/issues/1754
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by hekla.

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago
I added some classes, see the commits here #1601 or the branch and test installation package here:
github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project/tree/id-class-for-event/venue/category

What I didi:
I added classes to neary everything;
Code:
event_id, venue_id, cat_id
each with the according ID number, like
Code:
event_id1, venue_id4, cat_id7
etc.

Please test!

To test a background color scheme ist usefiúll like e.g. this one
Code:
.event_id1 {background-color: #FF6B6B !important; } .event_id2 {background-color: #4ECDC4 !important; } .event_id3 {background-color: #45B7D1 !important; } .event_id4 {background-color: #FFA07A !important; } .event_id5 {background-color: #98D8C8 !important; } .event_id6 {background-color: #F7DC6F !important; } .event_id7 {background-color: #BB8FCE !important; } .event_id8 {background-color: #F1948A !important; } .event_id9 {background-color: #66CDAA !important; } .cat_id1 {background-color: #82E0AA !important; } .cat_id2 {background-color: #F8C471 !important; } .cat_id3 {background-color: #85C1E9 !important; } .cat_id4 {background-color: #F1C40F !important; } .cat_id5 {background-color: #D7BDE2 !important; } .cat_id6 {background-color: #73C6B6 !important; } .cat_id7 {background-color: #F0B27A !important; } .cat_id8 {background-color: #C39BD3 !important; } .cat_id9 {background-color: #FF69B4 !important; } .venue_id1 {background-color: #7FB3D5 !important; } .venue_id2 {background-color: #E59866 !important; } .venue_id3 {background-color: #76D7C4 !important; } .venue_id4 {background-color: #F7DC6F !important; } .venue_id5 {background-color: #EC7063 !important; } .venue_id6 {background-color: #A9DFBF !important; } .venue_id7 {background-color: #D2B4DE !important; } .venue_id8 {background-color: #FAD7A0 !important; } .venue_id9 {background-color: #20B2AA !important; }
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by hekla.

3 months 1 week ago
It's actually not the feature to add a custom css class, but now you have unique classes you can use, even combine the category class and the event class for more detailed styling possibilities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: McKillo

3 months 15 hours ago
Berndl can test this beta version 4.2.3 that includes the classes by each category, event, venue as hekla told you. You can download from:
github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project/blob/JEM-4.2.3-dev/pkg_jem_nightly_build_20240724-v1.zip
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfgang

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds