help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

500 JHtml jemhtml not found

500 JHtml jemhtml not found

4 years 2 months ago
Hi
Up until recently I have had no problems with JEM - I love it however his week I have been experiencing some problems....
I can create (and them edit) a single - event no problems.
However since upgrading I can no longer edit events that are 'replicating events'.
Anytime I try I get the "500 JHtml jemhtml not found" error with a button "Return to Control Panel".
If I click on the button I get returned to the Joomla Control Panel (not the JEM control panel).
Events that I was trying to edit then need to be checked in but still remain un-editable.

Any help would be appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 500 JHtml jemhtml not found

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago
question do you have JEM 2.3.0?
And did you download/install it here from the website?

Does it happen in backend? or frontend?
Did also ran into a problem but that's something else.

If you are a bit familiar with coding then the following might be helpfull:

Within components/com_jem/classes/output.class.php there is a function called ''static public function recurrenceicon". That code want to output a recurrence icon and it makes a call to jemhtml helper. but if i'm right that helper can't be found cq. MIA (Missing in action). In the version i had i couldn't find that helper so fixed/changed all references to make it run.

So what can be done is to strip that line and replace it by default image helper just to see if it's helpfull. the example below needs to tweaked a bit more (for class in output) but it gives an idea.
Code:
// $output = JHtml::_('jemhtml.icon', $image, $icon, JText::_('COM_JEM_RECURRING_EVENT'), $attr_class . $attr_title, !$app->isSite()); $output = JHtml::_('image',$icon,JText::_('COM_JEM_RECURRING_EVENT'),$attr_title,true); return $output;

Do you have other icons displayed in the view?
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Bluefox.

4 years 2 months ago
Hi I'm running JEM v3.9.20 and the issue happens in the backend when I'm trying to edit replicating events.
JEM automatically updates on the Host I'm using.
The error screen is like this:
Line 1 in large bold text > "An error has occurred."
Line 2 in 'normal text' > a small black box with 500 in it followed by "JHtml jemhtml not found."
Line 3 is a button which contains a small 'meter' icon followed by the text 'Return to Control Panel'

Attachments:

4 years 2 months ago
hi there,

just to note: 3.9.20 is the version number of Joomla not of JEM.
JEM will probably be something like JEM 2.3.0 and can be seen in extension manager.

Thing is that in the backend view a piece of code for that view is referring to a piece of code that's located in the previous mentioned file. So that might be causing problems.

Greetings,
Blue

4 years 2 months ago
Hi Blue,
JEM is the latest version 2.3.0

4 years 2 months ago
in this case we need more infos:
to locate your problem, we must try to reproduce your problem.
Do you use the default responsive layout (settings) or the legacy table layout? Does it encounter with the changing of this too?
Do you use the icon font (settings) or images?

Time to create page: 0.714 seconds