help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release

Multiple Dates in an Event

Multiple Dates in an Event

3 months 3 weeks ago
Hello everyone, I recently installed the component for our club and am very happy with it so far! Thank you to all contributors!

Is it possible to assign multiple dates to an event? So instead of creating a separate event for each appointment, create the different appointments in one event. I know that you can create repeating events, but they have to follow a fixed pattern (weekly, monthly, etc.). Unfortunately, this does not apply to our club dates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Multiple Dates in an Event

3 months 3 weeks ago
Hello,
No, not in the way that you seem to favor.
Of cause you can reuse an existing event and save as a copy with a new date, and that reduces your work drastically. That is the way I do it, but you have to be careful not to overwrite the opened one (save without "as copy").
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

3 months 3 weeks ago
I had the same issue and used text snippets ( regularlabs.com/snippets ) to have the content synchronised and to save me from having to edit each event individually

3 months 15 hours ago
inLimitit, I have to look this option, alternative to recurrence days.
The admin could indicate in the custom days for the recurrence as a string, for example with this format YYYYMMDD: 20240727,20240801,20240915,20240918,20241209,…

Will it be an option? It is a first idea. Do you like it?

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds