help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Search: Events from JEM not found

Re: Search: Events from JEM not found

3 weeks 2 days ago
Any news? I am patient, but 4 months really is a long time to wait for a solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Totally agree, it's taking too long to resolve. I have it scheduled for debugging in the next version 4.3.1, along with a redesign of the attachment management. These past months we've been working on recursion, task scheduling, and many other details and bug fixes.

The answer is that it's still not resolved. It's not an easy case and requires time. We will prioritize it in the next version.

The incoming version 4.3.0 is in RC with several changes: www.joomlaeventmanager.net/project/changelog-jem-4

An the next 4.3.1 already has tasks assigned, but this may change, as resources and time are limited: github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project/milestone/40 (you can see that #1605 is included in the list).

Thanks for your patient.

1 week 5 days ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: McKillo

1 week 4 days ago
Pinkeltje, it works. Thank you for your contribution, work and help. It’s already included for release with the next version.
Together, we each contribute a little to JEM to keep it moving forward.

1 week 4 days ago
I see that indexing works – thats great! Thank you!
But a search (eg. for "Balkan Beatz" or "lorem ipusm" from the content text) does not provide any search results from JEM.
Did I miss something?

1 week 4 days ago
Until now our plugin gave only errors so I never had the chance, to see how it should wprk, so it is a big step forward! I don't know if we can progress, but when noone tries, it will never progress. But please don't wait until we are shure, that it works best!!!

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds